PRBYYOU #8 | The Brand Colour Families
- PRBYYOU is your PR toolkit. This is PR in a Box. This is DIY PR. All the tools you need to run a slick PR function.
- Sharing your story and building an enduring brand starts with you.
- An interactive PR toolkit that helps you cut through a few decades of real life PR experience
- Get access to the most recent and relevant PR strategies to help you grow your community, personal brand and business
- Self paced tools for beginner and advanced PR pros that you can keep forever
- Create, customise and share
- An easy to follow digital plug and play Canva template
- Choose the colour direction that suits you or your client’s brand best, drop in the logo, update the fonts or go with the pre-selects
- You’ve found a professionally designed brand colour discovery strategy
- Includes x22 brand colour family options for inspiration and guidance on how to set colours around a brand identity
- Includes prompts to assist you with facilitating the colour direction of a style guide
Why it was Created
- To help eliminate ‘Calamity Jane’ branding
- A consistent approach to colour execution will help you get greater cut-through and recognition.
- Because it will also help you bring your social media to life with visual colour consistency
- To provide direction on colour combinations that help set the visual tone for a business
- To provide support with developing consistent and cohesive brand identity
- To diffuse overwhelm with where to start on developing brand identity assets
- To help you go brand strategy and positioning pro and up-level your PR tools
- To elevate and streamline your approach to executing beautiful content assets
- To save you a heck tonne of time and money on design assets that will support you with building your brand
- Instant access via Canva Free (Canva Pro not required)
- A link to the product becomes available once purchased which is delivered to your email inbox
An easy to follow interactive digital PR template. This is 25 pages of professionally designed brand family discovery pages artfully design up so that you can plug and play. Curate your own mix, explore the HEX codes and develop your own hero and secondary collection to build your brand colour family and brand identity. Up-level your PR, design and brand strategy tools with this little gem.
Software Required To Access Product
You need to have a Canva account in order to access the customisable template products. You can sign-up to Canva FREE or pay for a Canva Pro account (highly recommend!) at canva.com. Then just simply log into your account and click on the access product link in the PRBYYOU Product Instructions Companion. All purchases include a PDF version as well as a Canva access link for editing and interactive capabilities.