PRBYYOU #1 | The One Page Business Plan Collection
- PRBYYOU is your PR toolkit. This is PR in a Box. This is DIY PR. All the tools you need to run a slick PR function.
- Sharing your story and building an enduring brand starts with you.
- An interactive PR toolkit that helps you cut through a few decades of real life PR experience
- Get access to the most recent and relevant PR strategies to help you grow your community, personal brand and business
- Self paced tools for beginner and advanced PR pros that you can keep forever
- Create, customise and share
- An easy to follow digital plug and play Canva template
- Use this template to tidy up your strategic business documents
- A professionally designed, interactive collection of one page business plans
- Includes x25 pages that guide you on how to formulate and clarify your strategies across various areas of your business
- Includes prompts to assist you
- Simple one page plans that help you get clear on your direction
Why it was Created
- To help eliminate overwhelm as well as shiny object syndrome
- To provide support with developing consistent and cohesive business strategies
- To elevate and streamline your approach to all that you’re creating
- To help you formulate a business plan roadmap
- To hep you tidy up the areas of your business that intersect with the success of your PR
- Instant access via Canva Free (Canva Pro not required)
- A link to the product becomes available once purchased which is delivered to your email inbox
This series of one page plans are designed to guide you towards a more thoughtful, strategic and meaningful approach to various areas of your business when it comes to starting up a new venture or cleaning up an established business. Great PR always grows from good business foundations. While not exhaustive, these one page business plan documents are our selects, a curated collection of the go-to strategies to cover all bases. The One Page Business Plan Edit has been designed to diffuse overwhelm when it comes to helping you to feel more strategic and thoughtful in your approach to brand strategy, plotting and forecasting goal achievement, PR, marketing, and ultimately business growth.
Software Required To Access Product
You need to have a Canva account in order to access the customisable template products. You can sign-up to Canva FREE or pay for a Canva Pro account (highly recommend!) at canva.com. Then just simply log into your account and click on the access product link in the PRBYYOU Product Instructions Companion. All purchases include a PDF version as well as a Canva access link for editing and interactive capabilities.