PRBYYOU #3 | The Brand Audit
- PRBYYOU is your PR toolkit. This is PR in a Box. This is DIY PR. All the tools you need to run a slick PR function.
- Sharing your story and building an enduring brand starts with you.
- An interactive PR toolkit that helps you cut through a few decades of real life PR experience
- Get access to the most recent and relevant PR strategies to help you grow your community, personal brand and business
- Self paced tools for beginner and advanced PR pros that you can keep forever
- Create, customise and share
- An easy to follow digital plug and play Canva template
- x28 A4 page Brand Audit Facilitator
- Includes overview of raraPR’s brand audit framework
- Includes a series of questions to help you harvest for your foundation story
- A strategic set of questions that help you unearth PRable stories and messaging
- Includes the raraPR ‘Find Your Different Framework’ (TM)
- Includes prompts and insights to assist you along the way
Why it was Created
- To help you facilitate your own brand audits for you or your clients
- To help eliminate brand strategy and brand positioning overwhelm
- To provide support with developing consistent and cohesive messaging centred on ‘the different’
- To elevate and streamline your approach to brand building and communications techniques
- To help you execute a professional brand audit
- To help you get clarity on why a brand audit is important to the foundations of great PR
- Instant access via Canva Free (Canva Pro not required)
- A link to the product becomes available once purchased which is delivered to your email inbox
Before you can start building story and taking ownership of the narrative surrounding a brand you need to ask the important questions first to harvest where you’re at, where you think you’re at and how your target audience and stakeholders see and experience you. The Brand Audit Questionnaire will help you to facilitate a harvest of information that you can put to good use when creating a brand and PR strategy for your business (or your clients). The Brand Audit Questionnaire is a detailed Q&A for you and your team to work through. Once you get clear on what makes a brand unique and different you can use that to strap some powerful PR to a business and ultimately build a brand that stands out from a sea of same. This is one of the fundamental ways to PR a business well – amplify the different.
Software Required To Access Product
You need to have a Canva account in order to access the customisable template products. You can sign-up to Canva FREE or pay for a Canva Pro account (highly recommend!) at canva.com. Then just simply log into your account and click on the access product link in the PRBYYOU Product Instructions Companion. All purchases include a PDF version as well as a Canva access link for editing and interactive capabilities.