PRBYYOU #11 | Visual Strategy
- PRBYYOU is your PR toolkit. This is PR in a Box. This is DIY PR. All the tools you need to run a slick PR function.
- Sharing your story and building an enduring brand starts with you.
- An interactive PR toolkit that helps you cut through a few decades of real life PR experience
- Get access to the most recent and relevant PR strategies to help you grow your community, personal brand and business
- Self paced tools for beginner and advanced PR pros that you can keep forever
- Create, customise and share
- An easy to follow digital plug and play Canva template
- x39 A4 page Visual Strategy
- Includes industry backed guidance and rationale
- Professionally designed Visual Strategy Template for you (or your clients)
- Visual Strategy template pages to house your brand identity assets, moodboard, and visual content strategy all in one place
- Templates to assist you with establishing your own Visual Strategy
Why it was Created
- Similar to the Style Guide, yet with additional pages across all areas
- Similar to the Style Guide however with an additional section on visual social media strategy
- To help you secure visual cohesion in and around your brand
- To help you secure a professionally designed Style Guide that informs your visual strategy
- To diffuse overwhelm on what to post next and how you want it to look
- To elevate and streamline your approach to PR and communications
- To help you reduce overwhelm regarding your visual content strategy
- To help you up-level your approach to PR, brand and social media strategy
- To help bring about PR peace of mind
- Instant access via Canva Free (Canva Pro not required)
- A link to the product becomes available once purchased which is delivered to your email inbox
An easy to follow plug and play template to assist you with developing a beautiful and professionally designed Visual Strategy for your business. The visual strategy is a manifestation of what your brand looks like visually. This includes all branding assets, logo, font, colours, illustration, images, shot type and how they cohesively come together visually in context with one another. The visual strategy is how your brand comes to life visually; but behind each image or layer of content there is meaning, purpose and strategic thought with regard to the outcomes you’re trying to achieve. Once you know what your brand ID looks like and you’re clear on what you’re trying to say, who to and why, you are ready for the visual strategy.
Software Required To Access Product
You need to have a Canva account in order to access the customisable template products. You can sign-up to Canva FREE or pay for a Canva Pro account (highly recommend!) at canva.com. Then just simply log into your account and click on the access product link in the PRBYYOU Product Instructions Companion. All purchases include a PDF version as well as a Canva access link for editing and interactive capabilities.