PRBYYOU #10 | Style Guide
- PRBYYOU is your PR toolkit. This is PR in a Box. This is DIY PR. All the tools you need to run a slick PR function.
- Sharing your story and building an enduring brand starts with you.
- An interactive PR toolkit that helps you cut through a few decades of real life PR experience
- Get access to the most recent and relevant PR strategies to help you grow your community, personal brand and business
- Self paced tools for beginner and advanced PR pros that you can keep forever
- Create, customise and share
- An easy to follow digital plug and play Canva template
- x20 A4 page Style Guide
- Includes industry backed guidance and rationale
- The most beautifully designed Style Guide Template for you and your clients
- Brand guideline template pages to house your brand identity assets in one place
- Templates to assist you with establishing your own Style Guide
Why it was Created
- To help you secure visual cohesion in and around your brand
- To help you secure a professionally deigned Style Guide
- To bring about a smooth process in securing a Style Guide
- To elevate and streamline your approach to PR and communications
- To help you reduce overwhelm (no need to brief a graphic designer)
- To help you up-level your approach to PR and brand strategy
- To help bring about PR peace of mind
- Instant access via Canva Free (Canva Pro not required)
- A link to the product becomes available once purchased which is delivered to your email inbox
An easy to follow plug and play template to assist you with developing a beautiful and professionally designed Style Guide for your business. The Style Guide is a template where you can safely keep your hero design assets. The Style Guide is a top-line guide on the designed assets that support your brand visually. You can plug and play your images and assets which help set the tone for briefing staff, or creative suppliers. The purpose of the Style Guide is to support you with achieving visual cohesion in and around your business.
Software Required To Access Product
You need to have a Canva account in order to access the customisable template products. You can sign-up to Canva FREE or pay for a Canva Pro account (highly recommend!) at canva.com. Then just simply log into your account and click on the access product link in the PRBYYOU Product Instructions Companion. All purchases include a PDF version as well as a Canva access link for editing and interactive capabilities.